Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

Would you lie for the company?

Would you lie for the company? hr interview questions and answers

Murali said:   

Sir frankly speaking I never want to lie for a company sir because it will damage the company's reputation and I think the company will not expect me to lie because the company always want me to be honest sir and just I want to be honest to the customers because our company and ourselves are relying on the customers sir.



Nisha said: 

Sir, in my childhood days, my mother used to tell me that if you lie once, you have to tell 100 more lies in support of that lie. So, I would never lie for my company. May be my lie would give a false reputation to my company, but a day will come when the truth will be disclosed and that will endanger my company's reputation. The trust of the customer once lost, would never come back. But I assure you to find out the alternate solution of that problem. Lie is not the only solution.



Saggi said:   

Definitely not, sir. I think may be today a lie makes our company to do much benefit but there will be a day when truth will come in front of all of us. So in that situation our company will be in great loss and trust of customers once broken is not easy to get back. So i'll never lie for the company and yes of course think in different manner to sort out the problem.



R.Sireesha said:

Yes sir, definitely. When we were at childhood mom would lie for us to eat by saying that moon but the moon can't come. But the child may felt happy. But when mom would lie with dad it is mistake. So I think lie will depend on the situations. If company will be in problem If I would lie then It will be helpful. Then we might lie in many situations which will help others in our life. No person is there without saying lie in the entire life. It is my opinion.



Shweta Agrawal said: 

"Big or Small" Lie is LIE.

I don't think that I have to take any decision which is based on lie. Because it will affect the goodwill of the company. It takes too much time to create goodwill and few second to loose it. If I tell lie for the betterment of the company it may be beneficial for some times only because we have to speak so many lies to hide one truth. So we should eliminate lie. It will be helpful for the company reputation.



Uday said: 

Sorry sir, I won't lie for my company because a lie won't be single, it may lead to many in order to cover the first one and ultimately it may lead to hamper the company's reputation.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written