Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

Describe your ideal company, location and job

Describe your ideal company, location and job. hr interview questions and answers

Niharika Mishra said: 

My ideal company is a company which gives me job security, appraisals for my dedication to work and a platform to update my knowledge with modern trends.

The location, where people are cooperative, that is my ideal location and the job which gives me self satisfaction is my ideal job.



Saurabh said:

A company where I can enjoy my work, enhance my skills and offer me to take new responsibilities!

The location where I can reach on time without any hassle so that I can start my work at office cheerfully.

A job Where I Love The work, Like the people, can contribute and Can not wait to get the Work.



Chaitanya said:

Ideal company:company that gives opportunities for me to prove my efficiency.

Ideal job:which gives me happiness by giving new ideas to develop the company.

Ideal location:The location where each employee will to work with happiness and keep the company in top position.



Partha Pratim said:

My dream job would be the one wherein

1. I would be offered ample opportunity to learn in expanding spectrum & on different work-platforms.

2. Financial compensation will be at per with the companies of its stature.

3. Seniors has a relatively easier access for consultation & suggestion. Last but not the least, it should be a work place where people meet one another with a broad & genuine smile. I presume, a company like yours can meet all my expectations.



Puran Joshi said:

Ideal company : where we want to see that at the top with our efforts,
Ideal Location : Where company find all resources & provide all facility.
Ideal job : To learn from every job makas a job Idol.



Khaleda Abjuman said:

Ideal company: The company which considers both the company's and employee's wellbeing.

Ideal location: The location where I can reach on time without any hassle so that I can start my work at office cheerfully.

Ideal job: Where I can enhance my practical knowledge related to theoretical knowledge.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written