Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

Who has inspired you in your life and why?

Who has inspired you in your life and why? HR interview questions and answers

Gowtham said:

I got inspired by my father. Because he will handle any difficult situations in a smooth manner, whatever it may be such that any issues from relations, business or even it may be from my mom. I have learned about what is attitude from my dad only.



Tanvy said: 

You might heard a quote "Behind every man, there's a woman".Same is applicable to me.To be more clear, i would say Behind every woman, there is a woman and that women is mother.Yes my inspiration is my mother who had sleepless nights during my exams and she being a govt employee,really worked hard for my education & success.



Murali said:   

Sir, first of all my mother and father have inspired me most sir because in my real life along with them I saw many difficulties raised and I saw how my parents solved them and how they reacted positively sir and some great personalities also inspired me sir like APJ Abdul Kalam and swami Vivekananda. I like them most and I had studied their life histories sir.



Kavya said:

Truly saying, I inspired by my life experience. I faced a lot of situations in my life. Each and every situation made me inspire. I learned a lot of things whatever I faced up to now. Because from my childhood age I am facing so many problems. Facing that problems is very difficult, but on that particular time I came to know that which needs in my life.



Keira said:

Frankly speaking, both my dad and my mum have inspired me. It's from them that I've learned about how to face a difficult task with a smiling face. Even there have been many problems, always my parents have faced them in a cool manner. They are the ones who have taught me to be dedicated to a work you do. They have always inspired me.



Elsy said:

I am inspired by my parents who have been seen hardworking to see us successful in life. My mother being a teacher, and my dad, an agriculturalist(passed on 6 years ago), have been loving and caring. More so, they have taught us good morals like honesty, being respectful to other and also being kind.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written