Friday, April 4, 2014

couch mode print story

Why do you want to work at our company?

Kichu said:  

Sir, from the four years of my studies i've gained enough theorotical and practical knowledge. And now I need a platform to show and develop my skills. I came to know that, rather than many other companies your company offers a larger platform 2 perform, 2 grow, 2 improve knowledge, 2 improve skills etc. And I strongly believe that my good becomes best under the right leadership of your experienced officials. These are the reasons why I choose your company and It will be a blessing for me if I get a job in your company.



Sandeep said:   

Since I am at the starting point of my career, so I keen to be a part of such an organization, where I can enhance my knowledge, skills and can be a part in the growth of the company and their brilliance. And also you are such a fast growing company, so for me like starter it will be a grate chance to glow-up my career So if you will give me a chance to be a part of your organization, it will be a grate opportunity to me.



Ashish Kumar Singh said:  

I want to start my carrier with reputed company like yours, where I can prove my self and utilize my knowledge and also hone my skills and carrier, this is the place where I can get it. And it is one of the fastest growing company in the world,

And I m sure that my contribution will be a part of company growth and I also grow with the company.



Charu said:

Well, as I know becoming a professional organization this firm contribute to the external world by workin towards software technology based education across the economic spectrum of the society, hence I believe this firm is a key contributor to knowledge. Also I believe this firm is sensitive enough to the professional and personal needs of employee which inculcates inspiring work environment which ensures the employee that he is a part of a career radar of generation next.



Mangesh said:

It's because I had heard that only the job which you are doing is not important but whether you are satisfy or not with that job is also important, I would like to add one more thing that the platform on which you are working to achieve the particular aim in your life is also important & I really think that this job & the platform which you are going to made available for me to do the job will fulfill my both the requirements as I told you at the starting.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written