Friday, April 4, 2014

couch mode print story

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Aparna said: (Fri, Apr 4, 2014)  

Sir, my strengths are:.

I am very honest towards my work and commitments.
I am very confident in taking my stand. I am not afraid to stand up for something which I feel is right.
I am mix up easily with people and surroundings.

My weaknesses:.

As I said I am never afraid to stand up for the right many a times I end up complicating things with those who do not agree with me though I respect everyone's point of view.

I sometimes go out of the way to help people.



Sreekanth S Chand said: (Fri, Apr 4, 2014)  

Strengths.

1 self confidence.
2 time management.
3 friendly nature.
4 self motivated.
5 positive thinking.

Weaknesses.

1 spending lots of time just to be sure my work is perfect. I don't mean that I am a slow worker but I had an attitude of being perfectionism which I wanted to overcome.



Ann A. Soriano said: (Fri, Apr 4, 2014)  

Strength:.

-quick learner.
-time management.
-easily to adapt into new environment or cultures.
-self motivated.
-positive thinking.
-well organised.
-capable to work with a team.
-positive thinking.

Weakness:.

-spending lots of time just to be sure my work is perfect. I don't mean that I am a slow worker but I had an attitude of being perfectionism which I wanted to overcome.



Bharti said: (Fri, Apr 4, 2014)  

Strengths:-.

Centered.
Good at logic.
Self motivated & positive attitude.
Good team player.
Easy to adapt new environment.
Quick learner.

Weakness:-.

I always say yes all those who comes to me for help, due to this I sometime get overloaded.
I sometime make fun of myself in the group such that they can enjoy, which led to fall off of my value.



Lavanya said: (Fri, Apr 4, 2014)  

My strength are.

1. Ownership i.e. I own my responsibility.
2. Being Proactive.
3. Optimist.
4. Facing challenges.

My weakness.

1. Sometime I do give priority to my feeling instead of my commitment.


Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written