Friday, April 4, 2014

couch mode print story

What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?

Ravi Basaboina said:

Confidence is nothing but, If a person says that "I can do that or I will do that" so this is called confidence. So in this that person can achieve that and he or she can see the success in higher position.

So when comes to overconfidence If person says that " he/she only the person can do that work/ thing" so usually that is called overconfidence.

So in this stage person can not achieve the target.

And same time he/she comes from the higher position to lower position.



Bharti said: 

The only difference in confidence and over confidence is that.

Confidence can be feel only by self.
But you never feel that you are over confident, only other person tell you that you looks overconfident.

Because you also feel much confident when you in over confident.
For example I feel confident right now and you can only tell me am I overconfident or not ?



Vilas Dhobale said:   

According to my knowledge:

Confidence; Is that state were a person trust on him/her self to have an ability, efficiency, experience, capacity and knowledge of doing something in a best way.

WHILE

Over confidence; Is that state were by a person lie to him/her self that; he/has ability, efficiency, capacity, experience or knowledge of dealing with some thing in a best way while in reality he/she is sure he/she can't.



Sireesha said:

According to me there is a little difference between confidence and overconfidence. Confidence comes from the feel I can do this. But if you feel I can only do this then it leads to overconfidence.

For example I have confident to get this job it shows my confidence. If I have same confident to become CEO of this company for first time it leads to overconfidence. Confidence is necessary to a person to live in this competitive world but it won't become overconfidence.



Nibedita said:

Confidence brings greater chances for success while over-confidence brings greater chances for failure. Because when we are confident about something, we work on it and when we are over-confident about something, we take the success for granted and stop working, which leads to failure.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written