Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Mohit said: 

My toughest decision was Whether to go for software company or wait for core company to come,Then i remembered a phrase given by Dhirubhai ambani "OPPORTUNITIES are always there,it depends upon persons,some let it pass and some grabs it." and I realised that i have an opportunity plus i have a good software skills and intrest also then why not to try for the interview. and guess what i cracked it.



Portman said:   

The toughest decision I had to make was continuing my studies or doing job?

Finally I decided to do job and continuing my studies for the post graduation at the same time.

I am very thankful to my HOD and teachers of college for allowing me to do job.

As now I have some experience I am trying to enhance my skills, gain more experience and make good career out of it.



Sakshi said:

When I completed my schooling and therefore looking for a good college for further studies according to my rank in AIEEE that is not so good and I have to go for private colleges which have too much of fees as I belong to a middle class family, it is very hard for me to take decision that time whether to drop for an year or to join college.

Then I thought if I'm good in learning and studies so I can get a better opportunities there also. So I joined college.



Akshaya said:

The toughest decision in my life was also related to my career. I had to choose between IT career options and career related to my core subjects. As I am not yet placed any where my friends and all advised me to try for some IT jobs which on I had the least interest. Finally I made my strong decision only to work in any of my Core industries. So even though I'm not placed I'm so happy for it and one day very nearly I will make my decision true.



Anj said:   

Sir, I wanted to become a chef in an Multi Star hotel, I had decided that. Even my parents had agreed. But the problem was, I was extreamly alergic to smoke and steam I was not able to stand infront of a stove even for a minute. I had consulted a doc and he told it is not curable. Than I was asked to change the future plans what I had decided. From Chef to an Engineer, toughest decission of my life. No complanes I think what Lord has given me is the best for me.



Alok Pandey said:

My dad and my grandfather both are doctors. We are two brothers, my elder brother chose arts and is now in business, so my father wanted me to chose medical field since my childhood but I was interested in electronics and when I told my father that I want to join engineering he promptly gave me permission but I realized that deep inside his heart he wasn't happy. He has always dreamt of seeing me as a doctor, and I chosen engineering... that was the toughest decision I had ever made.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written