Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

What motivates you to do good job?

What motivates you to do good job? hr interview questions and answers

Sandeep Pandey said:

I belongs from a middle class family and earning of my dad was too low, but they still focused on me to reach and stand here in front of you and for this, they have did a lot of sacrifices that the thing which motivates me most. Their dreams, that was spoiled just because of my education and my needs, motivates me and now I wants to fulfill all the dreams of my parents.



Astha said:

Self Satisfaction is the only reason I think, that motivates me to do a good job or I should say to work at my level best.

Self satisfaction means after doing my job in a right way, I could have a sound sleep without any apprehensions of my errors.



Siddarth Hailstorm said: 

There are 2 situations which will motivate me, one by 'Encouraging' my talents or the works which i have done-good and the another is, if i get discouraged or challenged , it makes me to work hard to prove myself to them that i am fit of the thing! which makes them to understand my esteem !



Yasrab said:  

Well as GATES said "if you were born poor its not your mistake, if you die poor its your mistake" each n every one in these world should work n have some ambition in their life n they should'nt depend on somebody so they should stand in their own legs n survive.



Vidhya said:

Where ever we go we need to earn a good name. On seeing us people should speak about the expertise in which we perform the task assigned to us. That good name will make us happy and our parents proud of us which is more valuble in life.



Portman_221 said:

Sir/Madam,

I am person who believes in self motivation.

And I am also motivated by hard work of my parents as they want to see me standing on my own feet at respectable position.

However challenging myself at work for achieving the desired goal, complete the task within a given time and words of recognition from my seniors' motivates me to do my best on the job.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written