Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

What are your goals?

What are your goals? hr interview questions and answers

Pankaj Bansal said:  

My short term goal is to convince and clear this interview, so that i can prove myself the best suited candidate for this post.

My long term goal is to become director of a company. I know that it sounds a little too ambitious but i'm smart and willing to work hard for it.



Kapil Doshi said:

Goal achieving is something that you absolutely must do if you wish to fulfill your potential as human being. Goals enable you to do the work you want to do, to live where you want to live, to be with the people you enjoy, and to become the kind of person you want to be.

These are the things that I would like to accomplish in my lifetime; My life goals:

* Having simple and respected perfect life.
* A good job that makes me happy and that makes enough money for me to support my family and help people.
* Good education for my brother and my sis to become successful someday.
* Happiness in what I do is also my goal in life. There is no way someone can become successful if they are not happy with what are they doing.



Kuntal said:

My long term goal is to see lot of happiness on the face for life time those who spoiled their whole life only for my happiness n for my career thats my parents.

And this is only possible through short term goal like hard work for organization with smartness.



China Anil said: 

Sir as a fresher my short term goal is to complete the work given by office and come to office with in time and have good relationship with colleagues.

My Long term goal is to get respectable position in organization.



Bhavika Lakhani said: 

My short term goal is getting a job, where I can get work satisfaction and chance to increase my knowledge and skills.

My long term goal involves growing with a company and see myself in a higher position of a reputed company like yours.



Madhu said:

First I hope to join a reputed organization like your's to become a responsible person where the company never want to lose me at any circumstances. And then within 5 year period of time, I hope to develop my leadership and management skills and then I will be at the management level. After 10 years I will be able to become top level manager. And after 15 years I hope to begin my own company and then develop that up to the one of the best company in SriLanka.

In my personal life I hope to be a best daughter to my parents and best sister for my younger sister. And also I will have a good family life with my husband and my children.


Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written