Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

What makes you angry?

What makes you angry? hr interview questions and answers

Shatakshi Sharma said:

Every human has some or the other reasons which make him/her angry but its the art how you show your anger in a manner that without any argument the person admits his/her mistake. I generally get angry when anyone intentionally tries to pull me back and creates obstacles in my work but I simply believe in one thing that I have to move alone facing everything and accomplish my goals that makes me control my anger.



San said:

When someone tells lies to me then definitely I will get angry on them. In my view angry is not at all good in sometimes that means we don't anything about other person but easily by looking at them we will get angry. That is not at all fair. Usually I will get angry on myself because if I am helpful to others then they will not irritate me.



Sid said: 

When I do a work sincerely and people keep disturbing I tend to get very angry because I think a work can only be successful if done with sincerity and sheer hard work and obstructions will only hamper and produce hindrance for a desirable result.



Sss said:

I usually get angry when I see persons who talk behind one's back. But there is no good in arguing with them about it. So I'll try to just ignore them and don't let them spoil my life by worrying about them.



Deepak said: 

I feel angry when I am in que and waiting for my turn to come but few people come in between and does not follow any discipline.

I get angry when people break traffic signals cause it not only harms them but it puts others too in danger.

I get angry when I did not commit any mistake and someone pinches me that I am responsible for that.



Qualia said:  

When people criticize me unfairly without even looking at the efforts I take. People want results all the time and inability to deliver is something that looked as a sin. Everything seemed to be looked in terms of external results. That's when I tend to think "After all I tried my level best, why is he being so harsh?". This is something that can affect my confidence which is very important to me not just for a job but as an individual as a whole.

Even if I'm not encouraged, I don't like to be discouraged. That can help me more than enough to get World Class results.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written