Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

How long would you expect to work for us if hired?

How long would you expect to work for us if hired? hr interview questions and answers

Aditya Kumar said:  

There need to be proper balance and a symbiotic relationship b/w the org. And the employees.

If any org. Wants the best out of their employees, it should satisfy their hunger to excel through proper incentive and opportunity.

The two things should run in parallel and should reciprocate each other for a fruitful relationship. Neither of them should consider themselves a liability.

(This will give the interviewer and idea about how long you are going to work. You don't need to mention it exclusively. ).



Saichand said:   

I will work over a longer period of time if I find two things as follows.

1) If it provides me good environment to work and also to better exposure of my skills.
2) If I am growing along with the company.



Dev Mahot said:

I feel lucky myself on getting opportunity to work for a reputed organization.

The expectations are also fresh with a new organization joining. I shall be working with organization till my work performance leading the company towards high production of product despatch and till when company will really need of me and my skills to procced the reputation in market. I shall be working here till the end of my professional career.



Akshita said: 

I would like to work for a long time and gain knowledge and good experiences here, and add to the growth of the organization.
As I also want to improve myself academically, I'd like to know if such opportunities are available for the employees.



Ruhi said:

I always want to work with renowned professionally managed organisation like yours and I belive I won't working as an executive throughout, there are different positions and promotion. Organisation definetly do justice with my skill and reward it in bset possible way so there is no thought of quitting.



Carry said:

I would like to work here till my talents are best utilized for the companies growth, if the company still needs me then there's no way of quitting it, but I'm not thinking of how long to work here since this would be my first company to work for I need to give my best performance on my work so that under any circumstances the company must not lose me.



Ramit Garg said: 

I belive that this company has a capacity to offer me a rich and satisfying carrier and i would like to remain employed here for as long as I am having a positive impact and I would like to persue my carrier for as long as I have the opportunity to.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written