Friday, April 4, 2014

couch mode print story

Why should I hire you?

Aparna said: (Fri, Apr 4, 2014)  

Sir, as per the stature of your company I am well acknowledged that require someone who is devoted and and focused towards his job. I may not have an experience but I am a perfect blend of one who has both leadership quality and can work together in an team. I am honest and confident. I believe in reaching new heights by climbing each level and gaining experience through each phase.

I am not afraid of working hard for something which can help me built my career.



Sohail said: (Fri, Apr 4, 2014)  

I am the one, who fit best for this job.

I deserve this job because I have the required qualification and ability to get this job as mentioned by your company.

However, I need your support to prove myself, give me one chance I will put my 100% effort and follow my seniors who achieve growth in this organization and make sure I will be punctual and fulfill my duties.



Tania Fernandes said: (Fri, Apr 4, 2014)  

Sir,

I'm a fresher, having little experience in the corporate sector.

I like learning new things and I believe that your reputed company will act as a ground basis for me to enhance my knowledge, improve my skills and will help me grow in the financial sector. I'm a hardworking and determined person. It would be my pleasure to work for your reputed company and I assure you the best of my services.

Thank you sir.



Dhanyatha said: (Fri, Apr 4, 2014)  

Sir, as I am a fresher I do not have experience. But I have certain qualities which I feel can be best utilized by me in this company. I am curious to learn new things, determined to complete the work I do, a smart worker, can handle stress efficiently and I can cope up with the emerging trends. If I am given an opportunity to work for this company, it would be my pleasure and I assure you sir, that I will give my best to fulfill the requirements of this job. Thank you sir.



Prashant Shukla said: (Fri, Apr 4, 2014)  

Sir,

As I am a fresher I don't have any experience but the experience comes from work only.

I have curiosity to learn new things which takes me one step forward. I want enhance my knowledge in order to serve the company in a better way. I am a quick learner, hard worker, disciplined and also adaptable to any environment.

So if you give me this opportunity then it will be pleasure to me and also I assure you that I will try to work at my level best for the organization.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written