Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

Are you willing to relocate or travel?

Are you willing to relocate or travel? hr-interview-questions-and-answers

Nihu said:

Yes, I have no issues with the relocation. I am staying away from home from last five years, therefore I am not home sick. And I like to come across different cultures and well experienced people, and it will help me to groom my skills and knowledge.



Anusha said:

Yes I agree for relocating.

Because by relocation we can come up with new ideas as the team formed there will new for us, communication skills will be enhanced, this makes us globalized. So that it I ll help for the growth of organisation indirectly by innovative ideas.



Murali said:

Yes sir I am ready to relocate as per the company's requirement since the knowledge never changes in relocating and we can enhance great knowledge from the new persons and we can improve our communication better with any kind of people and I feel it is one of my strength to work at any place.



Narinder Sethi said:   

Yes..I am willing to travel or relocate myself as per the needs/ required situations in an organization which measures your skills/communications/working knowledge. As it gives you the exposure to work in diverse culture subtly you learn to behave and coming up with new ideas after working with multi cultures which also develops and enhance your skills.

So it is a give and take both ways for the employees and employers as every individual counts his share in improving the department and that effects the organization to achieve their goals.



Sireesha said: 

Yes, I will sir.

Depending upon the demands of the organization if need to relocate or travel then I will do it without any hesitation. And its my pleasure to go because we can get knowledge and experience in different locations and we have to manage the work in all locations.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written