Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer. HR Interview questions and answers

Tapobrata said:   

Sir its a tough job to rate you as an interviewer, on the top of that I don't have enough experience to rate you the reason I said its a tough job because I will have to compare you with 10 other interviewers, but as this is a part of my interview, I would give you 8. 5/10 for making me feel comfortable and never I was treated as a fresher in front of a bombardment, the reason I won't give you the remaining 1. 5 marks, as you can definitely always stride forward towards improvements, hence.



Rahul said:

Sir, since its my first interview thanks for making me feel comfortable. I was really hesitant to face interviews but you proved me wrong. I would love to give you 8/10.

I m sure if interviewers will b like u, interviewee would be more comfortable and would be able to focus on questions rather than focusing on being hesitant.



Abc said:  

Sir, I am not a right person to rate you, since you asked this to me I will give you 10/10 because the position at which you are standing obviously you are here with lots and lots of experience and knowledge. And I have rated you with best marks because I think giving best thing makes anybody feels good and also get encouraged to kept it the best always.



Rajesh said:

8/10. I have to say you are a brilliant interviewer, sir. But I want to leave some room for improvement. There should always be room for improvement in anything you do. If you think that you are prefect in anything, then you lose the motivation to try harder to improve yourself.



Shoieb said:

Sir, Actually I don't think I'm in that position to rate you. But if you still want me to rate you I'm very happy about that. If I'm diplomatic I will rate you 10/10 because I want to satisfy you but I don't do like that sir I will give you 8/10 because I take one mark because I don't know about I this short period of time and another mark because there is always scope for improving your knowledge because nobody is perfect in this world who will get 10/10.



Hima said:

As I am a fresher I am not the right person to rate you sir. But, this is an interview and I should answer your question.

I will rate you 10/10 sir, I am not diplomatic, but I know that your job is to take the quality persons into the organization. So it doesn't matter whether your friendly or rude to the interviewee. I think your doing your job perfectly sir.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written