Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

Do you have any questions for me?

Do you have any questions for me? HR Interview questions and answers

Rahul said: 

Thanks for giving me such an opportunity sir. I would love to know about your organisation and how does it works so that I can prepare myself for your organisation and one little question that what do you expect out of freshers like us. ?

Your suggestions would greatly help me to get an insight into myself.



Mrudu said:

Sir. As I am a fresher I would like to know. How the Project work will be in reality?

So that I can concentrate on the Requirements necessary to work on a project and improving myself before stepping into the organization.



Santhiya said:   

First of all I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity. I aspire to know.

My weakness and strengths during this conversation with you. From that I can improve my strengths and also can able to overcome my weakness.



Dharmendra said: 

Thank you sir for giving me this opportunity, One question that I would like to ask is, what mistakes I made during this interview, and in what fields I should work upon, so that I could improve myself ?



Partha Pratim said:

How far can one advance in this field?
What kinds of special skills are useful for an advancement in this career?
What will be the major challenges for the person who is hired? .
How important is this position to the organization?
Could I know about the nature of the work I would be doing most of the time?



Ashleysha said:

Sir/madam.

Firstly, thank you for this wonderful opportunity. Yes I do have some questions, sir I want to know about your experience so far in this company, and what exactly should I work upon to make myself even better as I await your response and the skills that need to be honed before I actually begin my training, if I m destined to, that is.

Apart from that, I truly had a great experience here today, sir.



Satish Chaudhar said: 

I would like to thank you for giving me this golden opportunity. Its my pleasure to meet you here. No person is perfect in any work. Experience gives them perfectness. So you are experienced persons I would like to know about my mistakes in the process. Please tell me if any I'll correct it for other time. If no mistakes I'm so happy that I'm succeeded in my work. And I would like to know about whether your company will enhancing in any other fields.




Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written