Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

Can you work under pressure?

Can you work under pressure? hr-interview-questions-answers

Aditya Kumar said:  

Working under pressure is a must thing in today's cut throat competition.

Saying that I would like to add that a more appropriate definition to pressure could be a "sense of responsibility".

In my view it's a Snatch game out there whereby everybody want to be ahead of others.

If one is sitting on his laurels waiting for the things to happen, then there are big fishes awaiting and ready to pounce on the opportunity.

Opportunity swings to more deserving one and the one who knows how to handle this sense of responsibility.



Shikha said: 

Yes, I can do work under pressure. The pressure upon me brings out best from me, I always perform better under pressure, its always happens with me liberalisation and freedom makes me lethargic, I take pressure as in positive sense because such situation makes me responsible, it is like a first chapter of your life where you have to learn to take responsibilities and to become and think maturely.



Jatin Aneja said:   

Sir,

If working under pressure means that you have to worn upon the things that you are not interested in and do not have an idea about that then I will say that I can't but If working under pressure means working within extreme time limits and lot of work in a bounded time then I Will surely say that, YES I can work under pressure and not only work but also come up with fruitful results.



Rithula said:

Yes, I will. Because each and every work have a pressure in some situations and that situation can help to get some new ideas to come out from pressure and complete the work in a smart manner at the same time it also a one of the experience to handle toughest situation in life.



Murali said:

Yes sir definitely I can work under pressure sir since in the life itself there are so many pressures sir, overcoming a pressure is a challenge for everyone and one more sir the most effective or efficient work comes from a person in the highly pressured environment sir as he do his best in pressures.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written