Sunday, April 6, 2014

couch mode print story

How do you feel about working nights and weekends?

How do you feel about working nights and weekends? hr interview questions and answers

Tanya said:  

My job, my work, comes first, and doing my job properly and more efficiently will be my first priority. So, Working nights and weekends will not be an issue for me.



Anusha said:   

Sir, I actually prefer work life balance. I wanna spend my time with my family on weekends. But if my presence is that much important then I ll definitely attend to the work during nights and weekends.



Shikha said:   

Sir, in my opinion one should not work during weekends and night hours. Apart from the company person also has his or her personal life to enjoy, to spend some time with. Even it will make a hectic situation for people working consistently. But if there is requirement for the company I will definitely do this to meet the company's demands and for the growth of my company.



Murali said:

Sir,

I will try to complete my work in time sir, but if any request or suggestion from a company for working weekends I am ready to do sir as it is my primary responsibility and I feel proud if I am one of responsible for a company's success.



Mansoor said:

If my work needs me to work nights and weekends of course I will be ready to work because I am here to do job.

Also if there is any emergency in work I can stay until complete my job and solve problem.



Ramandeep said:

I can work at nights or on weekends.Actually i found it quite interesting working at nights or on weekends because there is less disturbance,no crowd,more silence and if we work harder we definitely get improvement in our profile and in company's profile.



Tell me something about yourself.
  
Why should I hire you?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?


Why do you want to work at our company?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between hard work and smart work?


How do you feel about working nights and weekends?


Can you work under pressure?


Are you willing to relocate or travel?


What are your goals?


What motivates you to do good job?


What makes you angry?


How long would you expect to work for us if hired?


Describe your ideal company, location and job.


Would you lie for the company?


Who has inspired you in your life and why?


What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?


Tell me something about our company.


How much salary do you expect?


Where do you see yourself five years from now?

On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.


Do you have any questions for me?


Written